Traditional Kitchens: Cabinets & Countertops
Get The Timeless Look of a Traditional Kitchen
You simply can't go wrong with such an elegant kitchen design. Traditional designs have been and always will be an everlasting concept for kitchens. This classic design isn't just for the mature homeowners. It is also suitable for the new generation of homeowners. We have gathered a list to help you best understand what a classic kitchen entails.
- Elegant and formal, but with an inviting and comfortable feel
- Timeless rather than trendy
- Balanced and symmetrical
- Focal points, often using cabinetry of staggered heights
- Marble or granite countertops
- Raised panel cabinet doors, often with arched panels.
- Crown moldings and other ornate details
- Detailed faucets and hardware
- Walls in soft muted colors with white or ivory cabinets OR deep, rich tones of mahogany or cherry cabinets.
One of the best ways to obtain a classic look in your kitchen is to define it with a specific color. You could spring for shocking blue cabinets or just add a few colored accessories. To enhance the feel of your time-honored kitchen you could also bring the outdoors inside! Some beautiful ideas would be a rock-like backsplash or accent wall. There are an amazing amount of ideas and designs for classic kitchens. You have no need to be overwhelmed, because our friendly and professional designers will be there to help throughout the entire process.
We take pride in all our work, and look forward to every job we do. We truly want all of our customers to be 100% satisfied with the work we have completed for them. If you are planning to remodel your kitchen, call us to schedule an appointment for an initial consult.